How would you like to work for a company engaged in Structural Engineering and Construction that is at an exciting phase of growth?
Our primary goal is to quickly find solutions to our client’s problems and ensure projects continue on schedule. Our company focuses on anchorage design/testing, the components of buildings and the temporary works that are required during construction. We are looking for the right people to build and grow the foundation of our company and expand the number of architects, engineers and contractors we work with.
We will challenge and teach you what you need to know to succeed. We value a healthy work/life balance so you have time to enjoy the other things you love to do. If this sounds like the right work environment for you, apply today.
We have immediate openings for the following positions:
Structural Engineer (Minimum Experience 0-6 yrs )
- Perform Structural design and analysis for a variety of projects using a variety of building materials.
- Perform site visits to assess project requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- E.I.T. in pursuit of PE
- Knowledge of structural mechanics (beams, columns, connections)
- Knowledge of 2D/3D Frame analysis
- Knowledge of ASCE-7, AISC and ACI building codes
- Must have a vehicle and be willing to travel to NYC project locations
- Must be willing to climb scaffolding or go on suspended scaffolding
- 70/30 office to field time
- Local applicants preferred
How to apply:
- Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Structural Engineer”
Field Technician/Jobsite Inspector
You will start as the Technical Assistant to our Field Engineers and to the Lead Structural Engineer for jobsite testing. You will need to be physically capable to walk jobsites and climb scaffolding. You will need to work with power tools and lift testing equipment (up to 50 lbs). We will train you for everything else you need to know.
- You must have good oral and written communication skills and speak clearly on the phone.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
- 30/70 Office to field time
- You will need a reliable vehicle and have a valid drivers license. You will be compensated for your vehicle expenses as per federal and requirements.
- OSHA 10 Card or ability to obtain one
How to apply
- Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject “Field Technician”.
Our office is located within 20 miles North of NYC.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience and are an equal opportunity employer.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are an equal opportunity employer.